twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's in MY camera bag?

What's in MY camera bag? Video Clips. Duration : 5.05 Mins.


This is my first ever review video on my camera bag which is a Canon Rebel Sii SLR. I'm new to photography and am in no way a photographer but sure would love to be one. Anyways, if you have any question ask away. But, if you come to criticize please keep it light, this is my first review video. Comment and likes would much be appreciated. Thanks for viewing! Body: Canon EOS Rebel Sii (S2) Lenses: Vivitar Series I 19-35mm (landscape) Standard kit-lens 35-80mm

Keywords: Canon, EOS, Rebel, Sii, S2, SLR, Camera, Bag, Vivitar, Series, EF, Lens, Film, Photography, Kit-Lens, 19-35mm, 35-80mm, CIR, Polarizing, Reflector, Reflection, Cameras, What's, Whats, What, Is, In, My, First, Review, Pictures, Cloth, Goodwill, Cheap, Single, Reflex, Interesting, Interested, Body, Questions, Answers, Abry, Asmara, 2011, Asking

No comments:

Post a Comment